View Single Post
Old
10-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Joe McGrath

vCash: 500
Name: Joe
About me: Born/raised/currently in Connecticut - fan of the franchise sine birth
What brought you to HF Boards: Basis disgust for the way the team has been playing recently, needing a place to vent frustrations and see if my opinions gel with other fans.
How you became a hockey fan: Stick in my hand since birth
How you became a Canes fan: On the fence with the team after they moved from Hartford, still followed but didn't really root for them until they signed my childhood hero Ron Francis and that sealed the deal.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: That I can't be blamed for not attending games since I live 500 miles away( I kid I kid)
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Ron Francis, Sami Kapanen for the past, Eric Staal the JUICE now
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Ovechkin, Kopitar, Mario Lemieux, Lucic
Other Sports You Like: NFL, MLB
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: NY Giants and Boston Red Sox
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Signed Ron Francis Whalers jersey, one blue whalers jersey, one green whalers jersey, 2(kids sizes) whalers jerseys from alumuni camp signed by entire alumuni team (including Gordie Howe), Tretiak Red Army jersey, Jeff Hanson (Charelstown Cheifs), One old style red Canes jersey, New England Whalers (#7), North Bay Centenials (#4 Bonvie), Old Tampa Bay Home jersey, Old Maple Leafs 3rd jersey, and countless jerseys from teams I've played for.
Anything Else: I'm now relegated to playing in an old men's league because the guys who play in the pro's(and college for that matter) are so much better than I am.

Joe McGrath is online now   Reply With Quote