View Single Post
Old
09-20-2003, 08:21 PM
oli500

vCash: 500
The next Ray Bourque

Hi. I just want to try and give you a litle scouting report on a young defencemen playing in the OHL with the Kitchener Rangers. His name is andre benoit. Since im from kitchener i go see the rangers play alot. And let me tel you one thing he his a very very talented defencemen. The rangers played their first game friday nigh and benoit scored 4 goals and added 4 assist. Last year led all defencemen in goals and assist with 22 goals 45 assist, 67 points in 65 games and was a big part of the memorial cup win. This kid is only 18 years old. I was in the same class as him when we graduated high school last year. Allready there is alot of scouts over here saying that he could be the next ray bourque. (At least I think he has the talent to become one) I hope mtl sends scouts down here to chek him out because no one has pick him up yet in last years draft. He could be a hidden gem. (just like markov)

Montreal has some prospects down in the ohl, every time they come down to kitchener I will go to their game to scout them.