Old
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
When Malkin is on, he is the best IMO. But he can dominate some games, and then be relatively average (in his terms, still top 5 player) in other games. He has the biggest frame to grow into yet and mix that in with his hybrid game (Compared to the other two), his puck protection etc and i believe Malkin will eventually be the best, atleast offensively, assuming he conquers his consistency issues.

Ovechkin right now is #1. Apart from his bad start last year, he's been on fire for two years now. He wont do 50 in 50, but 70 goals this year is certainly attainable. If he scores 70, it will be one of the greatest goal scoring achievements of all time.

Kovalchuk is amazing, but he is certainly not up there with Ovy, Malkin and Crosby. He is in the next tier.

I wouldn't really compare Ronaldinho and Ovechkin. Semin is much more like him. Ovechkin lacks the pure stickhandling and moves of Semin. From a pure entertainment point of view, Semin may be the most fun guy to watch in the NHL.
PLEASE dont bring Semin up please, as he could have been a Panther I think Semin deserves to be up there amongst the leagues best. He has amazing stickhandling skills, and his pure scoring ability is nearly on par with his teammate.