View Single Post
Old
11-01-2009, 02:38 AM
RedMenace
Zero ***** Given

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaAnotherWingsFaN View Post
That make no sense thats the reason he left the Wings, so he could get a big pay day, he certanly didn't leave so he could go face superior competition and challenge his skill set. Redmenace u need to get over ur man crush of Hudler the guys a trader, as far as I'm concerned he can stay over in Russia where he belongs for the rest of his career, hell the guy was over hyped to begin with...he was nothing but a product of his enviroment, put him on the Leafs and he would of topped out at 40pts a year.
Um... man crush? Okay dude, you need to check yourself. Just because I support one of the underdogs doesn't mean it's a "man crush."

A "trader?" If you mean "traitor," then I don't get it. It's not like he went to the Ducks, Blackhawks, or Penguins for money.

Over-hyped? Seriously? Sure, he blew up the AHL, but nobody said anything about him. Nobody STILL says anything about him. If he's such a product of his environment, why did he blow up the AHL, and why is he one of the top scorers in the KHL?

RedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote