View Single Post
Old
11-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Fortheloveofthegame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Yeah, that's right...Wilson is really dominating out there right now. He is a one-man wrecking machine without any flaws. The coaching staff is clearly holding him back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post

Wilson, like many before him and many that will come after him, is facing some challenges. I have every confidence that he'll work though these challenges and become a better player for it. However, the coaching staff in the meantime is limiting his ice time to minimize those learning moments from having an effect on the whole team. I don't have a problem with that...

Agreed, Smithson is playing excellent this season and is really growing into a leader. Jerred has no ego, knows his job, and plays every shift as if it may be his last. With the number of seasons he has been here, I really think he is knocking on he door of entering the "leadership group" that helps guide this team...
We can end this now, at no time did I think Wilson was dominating out there, I was just pointing out I did not see him turn over a puck in the neutral zone during the game as you had stated.
Yes I agree he has some challenges that he will work through as well.

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote