Coyotes Ownership/Financial Situation #8
View Single Post
11-03-2009, 01:14 PM
It works every time!
Join Date: Jun 2009
Just to sum things up.
1. After months of the team in bankruptcy, the league owns the team.
2. Jerry Moyes and Gretzky are officially gone with Moyes getting 30 million and 0 for Gretzky but the NHL said they will work something out with him out of court.
3. All of the remaining creditors has been paid in full except for the league who had to dish out more money than what they paid the season before.
4. Coyotes have the worst attendance in the league even with a winning record early on.
5. All talks with getting an new owner and a new lease are more confidential without the court.
6. Its anyones guess with what happens next. Relocation or not, either the NHL and COG will be on good terms with each other or bad terms with each other.
Posted via Mobile Device
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Colt45Blast