View Single Post
Old
11-04-2009, 12:15 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Right now before trading anyone we should bring up Sergei and give him say 25 games to show what he could do,then mid season if both don't perform I wouldn't mind if Gainey looked to see what is out there in return for them,but at least give him a last chance,I'm sure he could still help this team out offensively
Getting sergei back here is something we need to do. What if he has a fire lit under his ass and ends up being a legitimate contributing top 6/top9 forward? I believe we have nothing to lose, in fact, it'll raise his value on the market at worst.

Pacioretty and andrei are playing slightly better than they did when the season started .... but chipchura/stewart/dagostini ... they have been terrible ... just awfull ...

dagostini is like Casper ... you never know when he's in or out of the lineup ... barely touches the puck once... or twice ... it happens fast, between Brunet saying ''guillaume'' and MAB falling on his ass... unfit for bottom line duties and not good/determined enough to be top 6.

stewart and chipchura ... well when I see them play in their own end, I really wonder what they have to bring to the table ... pp?,pk?... they struggle 5 on 5.

meanwhile plekanec alone is providing secondary scoring, with the help of metropolit and moen...

go all in with sergei ... he can't possibly be worst than Dago ...