Thread: Lundqvist
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2004, 01:28 PM
xander

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG9NK35DT8
Yes i did say Turco is NOT A PLAYOFF goalie, but what he said was I said Luongo was when I never stated that, that is the piont you missed.If luongo wqas on a better team he would and could be better as if Turco was in luongos situation I doubt you would see the same #'s that he has been putting up.

But since people here dont like when people have there own opinions you could say what you like but I still stick with my opinion.
no, people here like it when other people have differant opinions, they just also like to question and discuss those opinions, that's why we have a message board.

"Luongo or Brodeur would be great..... But I wouldnt rank Turco with those guys as he is not a playoff goalie"

by saying that you wouldn't rank turco with luongo becouse turco is not a playoff goalie then you imply that luongo is. You didn't directly say that luongo was a playoff goalie, but by constrating him to turco, and downgrading turco in comparison becouse he's 'not a playoff goalie, you have to assume that you think luongo is a playoff goalie, otherwise your reason for critisizing turco doesn't work.

I'm not trying to jump down your throat, just pointing out that you can make statements even if you don't directly state them.