View Single Post
11-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Registered User
gintonic's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 459
vCash: 500
Let's not exaggerate here. To just simply say alcohol is a poison is a bit misleading. Poison, i.e. toxicity, and its effect on the body depend totally on toxicity levels. So certainly if one were to down a pint of vodka, or half a case of beer after a game, yes, it would be like a poison in the bloodstream. But I think we're just talking somewhere along the lines of say 2 to 4 beers postgame. The alcohol you get from that amount would not have a deleterious effect in your bloodstream.

gintonic is offline   Reply With Quote