Thread: Lundqvist
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2004, 09:27 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander
no, people here like it when other people have differant opinions, they just also like to question and discuss those opinions, that's why we have a message board.

"Luongo or Brodeur would be great..... But I wouldnt rank Turco with those guys as he is not a playoff goalie"

by saying that you wouldn't rank turco with luongo becouse turco is not a playoff goalie then you imply that luongo is. You didn't directly say that luongo was a playoff goalie, but by constrating him to turco, and downgrading turco in comparison becouse he's 'not a playoff goalie, you have to assume that you think luongo is a playoff goalie, otherwise your reason for critisizing turco doesn't work.

I'm not trying to jump down your throat, just pointing out that you can make statements even if you don't directly state them.
Ok now that I look at the statement it looks like im stating Luongo as a plyoff goalie, when he is not, since he never made a playoff expieience. But now you all know what I mean since ive clearly stated what I meant , so maybe also just maybe this dev=bate could be ended cause in all honesty it is going absolutley no where. Like I said Im stuck on my opinioon and everyone is on theres.So I wouldnt bother to respond to this back and forth feud.