Old
11-06-2009, 06:57 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigetsi View Post
Hey everyone.

I hope you dont mind if my english isn't the best here. I am from Finland and i've been Flyers fan since 1997 when Niinimaa played for Flyers. I'm 26 years old now.

I've been following this board for about four years now and finally decided to register. I was really upset when Pitkanen had to go because i really liked him and i thought he could have been a big piece of this team. I played against him a couple of times in juniors in Finland and he was really good back then.

I also wanted that Niittymaki would have done better in Flyers. He was really good for Finland in 06 olympics, but maybe his injuries slowed him down a little.

As for this season, i'm very excited. Flyers look really good and i'm happy we got Pronger. I'm pretty sure he will be a big piece of this team for a couple of years. Emery has also been really good so far. I also hope that Pyörälä gets to play, because he really deserves a spot in an NHL team.

My favourite teams are Flyers, Sharks and Ducks. I hate Penguins and Canucks. Favourite players are Carter, Richards, Timonen, Pronger, JVR, Giroux, Thornton, Marleau, Selanne, Koivu, Pitkanen, T.Ruutu.

I guess thats all. If someone wants to lose in NHL10, feel free to ask my PSN via pm. Now it's time for Flyers game so LET'S GO FLYERS!
Welcome Welcome