View Single Post
Old
09-21-2003, 10:00 AM
RichardZednik#20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
So far in the preseason he seem to be the best player.. not only offensively but as a complete player. this guy is a lock for the NHL.. to be send down to the ahl would be an insult imo.

he should be on the first line at least until he proves he dont belong there.. why on the first line? because we need at least 2 lines with some offensive potential.. i know ryder isnt a 1st line player potential carreer wise but more like a 2nd line player..

Ryder, as decent size, above average shot and vision, great work ethic, good 2way game, average speed and isnt afraid to go to the corners and hit occasionaly if needed. he got all the tools needed.

I think of these lines:

Michael Ryder - Saku Koivu - Donald Audette
Jan Bulis - Mike Ribeiro - Richard Zednik

what do you gys think!?
Well I don't know if he will play on the first line. Alot of things can happen. We don't know if Koivu will be playing or not. If not I think alot of lnes will be change. But I agree on your lines.

??-Koivu-Audette
Bulis-Ribeiro-Zednik
Sundstrom-Perreault-Ward

Those are the lines I prefer. With Ryder, Higgins, Kilger(when healthy), Juneau, Dackell, Dwyer,Hossa and possibly Perezhogin fighting for spot on 4th line. One of those guys will have the LW first line spot. Another possibilities would be a trade but thats unlikely.