12-08-2004, 07:49 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola
What credibility? Look all I ever tryed to argue was,

All I got back was "he is a Rich Pilon who canīt skate and he let Gionta whack someone 3x ect. You cannot simply blame NY for what Poti does wrong." Poti has proven that he can put points on the board, he is also the only defensemen on the team who has experience of logging allot of minutes in the NHL. When the season starts again the coaches are gooing to play Poti allot and if the lineup looks like I belive it will Poti is gooing to be the least of our problems... If you belive that Poti is as bad as you say, worse then Joel Bouchard, that he hasnīt suffered from playing for the NYR the last couple of years ect. I stand by what I said earlier. With all due respect, you donīt have a clue what you are talking about!
People can disagree with you and still have a clue. That is an idea you should understand.

He has suffered playing for the Rangers? He had his best season here (exception to the rule that it was). He then followed it up with half as much offense. He had 14 points. There are defensemen on the Rangers who did not play the minutes that Poti did, without any PP time who came very close to that number of assists. Yet, somehow Poti is a top offensive defenseman. The fact that he has averaged 31 points a season for his career. Yet you still see him as this offensive dynamo who has suffered in New York. The fact is, he has been more or less the same player in New York that he was in Edmonton. And that is an underachieving, defensive disaster.