Thread: Line Combos: Kostitsyn is taking off...
View Single Post
Old
11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
GoodKiwi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
I'm not defending AK46 but you were talking about wanting production "beyond the point where I'm satisfied with his effort only." In my opinion, he has only cranked up his effort level in the last two games and this has resulted in one assist in two games (while the team has only scored two goals). I guess I'm just pointing out that his effort and production levels aren't mutually exclusive and that he's not the only one who isn't producing.
I will not argue about his better effort in our last couple of games or so, but I will point out that his progression curve has been way too flat for someone who is paid over 3 mil per season. And I'm not just talking about this season. But any way you slice it, 3 goals in his last 30 games (give or take, don't remember his exact stats) is not acceptable.

But then again, I've never beet a player fan, but a team fan much more so. I will throw anyone under the bus if I feel he is not producing (and I'm not just talking about points here) up to his potential/salary.

Last edited by GoodKiwi: 11-07-2009 at 10:37 PM.
GoodKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote