View Single Post
Old
11-08-2009, 06:37 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
solid game last night. i agree, one of our guttiest efforts in a very physical game.

everyone on calgary finishes checks. us, not so much. great pace to the game. we got a bit of the tom renney in us last night, chances but no finish. kipper stole that game. period.

the drury thing sucks really since it was a sensless cheapshot to the head. these kind of hits need to stop. penalize glencross 5 games, that will be a start.

the dubi thing is worse. although i still feel hes wayyyyy over rated offensively, hes a heart and soul guy and he will be missed. wearing a hard cast is never good when you play ice hockey.

but, injuries create opportunity. someone will step up and lets see who it is.

i will say this, we had too many forwards before, so now the choice is play whom we have ie, aaron virus and brash or bring some one up or aquire someone. i will say we dont need to aquire anyone, and virus and brash arent the answer for sure.

expect to see either pap or grach here for thursday and maybe locke and lots of prospal and arty at center with boyle playing 3rd line mnutes.

i will never root for a nyr player to go down, but the drury injury pales in compariosn to dubi. well miss him way more.

oh and for the record, very disappointed in 2 forwards recently.

lisin- looks lost.
cally- same

offdacrossbar is online now   Reply With Quote