View Single Post
11-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Leafs out = SPRING!
vCash: 2466
Originally Posted by noobman View Post
I've been really sick for the past two weeks or so... I haven't been able to get out at all.

My only precaution would be to *absolutely* use my own waterbottle (also ensuring that nobody else uses it) and thoroughly cleaning it afterwards. I can't really think of another way to get sick, but you just know that some tough guy is going to try to play with the flu and get his germs all over the place.

The tapping gloves instead of shaking hands idea is a good one.

Actually, I tried playing a league game on Wednesday. At that point I hadn't done anything physical in a week and a half, so I sucked *and* felt awful the next day.

It's really frustrating... I've dropped about 10 pounds (despite putting on some fat) and I'm really itching to play. EA NHL on the Xbox just doesn't cut it anymore
You know Donnie the one armed wonder? Don't get me wrong I like Donnie and scored my first goal on a feed from him but he ALWAYS drinks out of my water bottle! Tim too but not as often as Donny

Since we skate at the same place I thought you might get a chuckle.
You do know that Don is the captain of team Canada amputee #27.
You would think he would bring his own water bottle eh?

Hope you feel better soon, I'm going to miss free ice time with the pro shop guys on Monday (tomorrow) because of the cold. I hope to be at the Wed. AM stick and puck.

adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote