View Single Post
Old
11-10-2009, 10:10 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Paraphrase

Brunet: Andrei, encore i'll na rien fait pour moi et Guillaume, l'etait sur le troisieme trio alors chpeut rien dire sur ca

What a retarded human being. honestly. He coulnd't even talk about a player in between. Straight comparison. And a stupid one too. AK was just as good or bad as everyone else (standouts by far: Cammy and Jaro. Pleky too. Moen and Metro are the usual standard always there guys).

Then he goes on about how Lapierre is really good on the third line. Sorry, he was not good tonight. oh and MAB, you may have had your best and worst game. How is Carle the one sent down!!? Anybody figure out his slick deke move where he fakes where he's going to go with his stick like a lacross stick? Well, Calgary figured it out the 2nd time. Pathetic. What's with the snap shots from the point?

What have I been saying about finishing!!! Doesn't seem like it but we actually did have quite a few chances. Hey, just think about if Gomez had scored on his breakaway. I must say though, I am beginning to think this bunch is not going anywhere quick. My optimism about them being able to be coached is fading.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote