View Single Post
Old
12-09-2004, 09:46 PM
JJ68NYR

vCash: 500
How about this one guys, before speculating that at 21 Blackburn's career is over on an account of permanent nerve damage. How about we actually wait and see what happens before getting all crazy on each other on whether this guy is telling the truth or whether this guy is telling the truth. I think mayb JR#9 maybe stretched a bit BUT it could be very possible that maybe Sather did say what he said. Again I think it's best to wait and see what happens in his development process because AGAIN I'm not ready to toss his career in the can based on a friend's info over the phone. I'm not saying I don't trust you JR#9 because if you were actually there and heard it for yourself and then reported it, I'd believe it BUT for now I'm not gonna start pissing myself and I'm not gonna continue to read the "Its a shame" posts about how he's done. Wait first.

And second nothing being updated on any rangers websites is because he probably will come back or at least they feel though he has permanent damage he will come back and they don't wanna hurt a 21 YEAR OLD's trade value. We have THREE great young prospect goaltenders and we need to trade one while keeping the other two as the 1-2 punch. Blackburn is the leading candidate and can still bring back a big return IF they dont say anything because why would you say something and possibly hurt his trade value and then he comes back and can play and can be a star WITH the nerve damage. Then you cant get the return you might have gotten.