View Single Post
Old
11-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Sad London Ranger
sorry - I think you guys have blurred vision.

1st goal is just as much Roszival's as it is MDZ who can't do anything wrong even when he plainly does. where was his coverage of Armstrong? Rozival had a 2 on 1 to deal with once the Kane and Armstrong came unhindered over their defensive blue line. Prospal loses face off straight, Gabby loses his marker straight off the f/o.
The goal is MDZ's who lets Armstrong slip through in front of him, because he stopped skating.

2nd goal - Peverley on PP - I can't detect a defensive fault.

3rd goal - by Kovy - Staal mishandles the puck in front of the net and again on the boards, Cally gets sucked in to far on the left of the net right next to Prospal, leaving the right side wide open. Having said that Lundy should save that one.

4th goal - despite the misunderstanding between Rozi and Lundy the problem here is that 2 forwards are caught coasting back and the wing in particular is late coming back to intercept the puck played by the goalkeeper. the Atl right Dman can play the puck immediately and unhindered back into the slot The mistake for that goal is clearly here and not with rozsival trying to play the puck and then get caught out. Btw what is the other Dman DMZ doing - looking pretty on the play? On this goal 4 - no make it 5 Rangers are watching the play. the only one I would exonerate ont that play is Kotalik who was deep into the zone ready to receive a Rozsival pass, he didn't get.

Lay off 33!

Last edited by Sad London Ranger: 11-13-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Sad London Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote