View Single Post
Old
11-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Snevik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNet View Post
yeah, but you need to see how the other teams have used their starters. Devils might throw their back-up against the flyers . . . sharks will prolly throw griess against the flyers again as well. Bouch will play in 1 of the next 4.
did we wait for ruff to say miller was starting? (that's an actual question, not part of my argument.)

stevens won't throw boucher against his former team again after it worked out so pitifully last time. even if the devils throw their backup, they've proved pretty capably last year that they don't need brodeur in net, and we need to net points against the only team in our conference that has been more productive, ppg, than us this year. maybe throw him against the kings? kopitar would be thankful...

i like boucher as a backup, and i'm all for more even playing time, but we can't have him piss away any chance for points against that level of opponent. he should have been played before now; now they have no choice but to ride emery's legs until they give out.

edit: flyers on the fly confirms cote will be in the lineup, JVR a flu casualty.

Last edited by Snevik: 11-14-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Snevik is offline   Reply With Quote