View Single Post
Old
09-21-2003, 02:50 PM
monkey_00*

vCash: 500
There's quite a few people in here that automatically include the Rangers but I don't think that they are too far off from being a real decent team........all they really need to do is find themselves a Stud Goalie to play in Net for them and then look out........that's all they really need............

The other thing with the Rangers is alot of people think that they spend too much money for their roster of players but if they have the money to spend it then I don't see why it should be a problem for anybody else........unless there is a Salary Cap; which there isn't, they can go and spend whatever amount of money they damn well please............

For me I'd say it would have to be the Chicago Blackhawks as the worst managed team in the League because they seem to take on alot of the other team's rejects from around the League the last little while JUST like they use to do back in their Original 6 days.........I'm talking about players like Probert and Fleury here........and the ones that they USE to have that were of great value they got rid of like Roenick, Amonte, Chelios and Belfour............as long as William Wirtz is the owner there nothing else will change with that club.