View Single Post
Old
11-15-2009, 07:38 AM
Vasculio
Booya !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
If Slats move Rozsival we need a D-men in return -- we already have two rooks on the blueline and no 7th D.

I wouldn't be shocked if Slats were willing to move Higgins back to MTL. Higgins is struggling under Torts.

Whats Gill's status? Maybe he could be a fit for Torts, a defensive D who still can pass the puck -- to some extent at least... Mara is never coming back to NY. Torts have dumped him twice already.
I don't think we'd take Rozsival, because of his contract... I agree that the value of both K is not at an all time high right now, but they still have some value, and if Tort just manage to get Andrei going, you have a VERY skilled player...

I wouldn't mind Higgins back, at least he could play the same speed as Gomez and Gionta, and Gill, well, he's hurt for the moment, and as much as I hate his footspeed, I actually like what he can do within his limits, clear the front of the net... been a while we had somebody willing to do that...

Anyway, all hypothetic, I'd really like Dubinsky back... would be exactly the kind of player we need, but I know he might be 'untouchable'

Vasculio is online now   Reply With Quote