View Single Post
Old
11-15-2009, 07:53 PM
letsgojackets

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJSprague24 View Post
I don't like the new way they're doing the autographs. I understand it's for a good cause, so I understand that it helps raise more money, but if you're going for signatures & getting to say hi to the players alone, it's going to cost $55 for the autograph alley tickets throughout the day. It used to cost $15 for I think 3 sessions with 6-7 players each.

Player event schedule (though this excludes players playing video games, hanging out, etc.): http://www.bluejacketsfoundation.org...0Schedule.sflb

I remember two years ago trying to get Manny to sign one of his old sticks & going through the Penalty Box photo line to do it. I don't think anybody had their picture taken with Hejda (in the other box at the same time), though I got his autograph. Poor Jan...somebody get their picture taken with him when he's alongside Jake this year. There have to be a couple HFers with his avatars willing to show him some love.
I generally agree about the autographs but the only problem when they had 5-6 players on the bench was getting everyone through the line. Now with 1-2 players and advance tickets, the crowd is a little more controlled. I also liked the fact that you could buy tickets for the autographs early this year. I think that helped the process.

letsgojackets is offline   Reply With Quote