View Single Post
Old
11-16-2009, 02:34 AM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
I think the Preds just got another shot on goal....

Except for Carey Price, it was just total domination by the Predators.

Love all the shots. If some guys could finish it could have been more than 2-0. I still can't get over how they were just shooting from everywhere and looking for the shot before the pass (for the most part). PP still sucks, but at least we got the 5-on-3 goal.

I've heard how Price is so cool under pressure, but never seen him play live. But holy cow, he was almost non-chalant out there a few times. Like, ok...save....save. He played great.

Lost among all the shooting, the defense played great, also. Cleared pucks and didn't give up the blueline a lot. I noticed Cammalleri a few times, but I didn't even notice Gomez until mid-way of the third period.

Before the game I was kind of hoping Metro could get a goal, but as the game went on I was fine with him not getting anything. Just happy to see him doing well in the NHL. I can't believe you guys were actually talking about Trevor Jobe. My dad always said the same thing, his attitude was what kept him from going past ECHL.

I like Montreal fans. They were funny. There was a group behind Montreal's penalty box and all of them were wearing cowboy hats. People like to make fun of us, but what do they do when they come here? Go to all the country bars right there and buy cowboy hats, lol!

Since this game wasn't on TV here the feed on Center Ice was french only. I watched the replay last night and before the game they went back to the studio and one of the analyists was Joel Bouchard! Couldn't understand a word but I know they were talking about Poile, Trotz and our drafting and I think how many drafted players we have in the lineup. It was funny to randomly pick up things they said throughout the game.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote