View Single Post
Old
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpest19 View Post
I understand he just wants to play but when it appears he wants to be handed that ice time and not learn to become a better player something is wrong. Murray would treat him the same way Hitchcock does and then what happens? Would the Kings then trade him to get some sort of return before he bolted back to Russia like he seems so eager to do because hes not getting things his way?
Possibly. But you have to admit that a high-end young goal-scoring talent doesn't belong on the fourth line with 7-8 minutes of TOI. But I do agree wholeheartedly in making him earn it and teaching him to play two-way hockey.

But, no matter what, if the Jackets were crazy enough to offer him for Frolov you gotta know we would do it. I think our staff can break him in, not to mention the amount of Russians, especially younger ones, that we have in the system now playing in Manchester, I think he could get along well here.

All of this is fluff and I am just goofing around, but acquiring that kid would be something... If only we didn't need to trade Frolov... I would love to see a Frolov-Loktionov-Filatov line

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter