View Single Post
Old
11-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Sarge18

vCash: 500
Hey everyone,

I'll be heading out there for the Devils game in January and have some questions since I've never been down there and know nothing of the area.

First, regarding tickets: I noticed there are some all you can eat sections in the arena. Does anyone know what specific sections they are? Are there any of those sections in the end where the Coyotes attack once?

Next, the area: There will be three of us coming down there. My girlfriend will be staying in Surprise with her friend who moved down there. I'll be staying in a hotel with another friend. Can anyone recommend a nice central area to stay in that wouldn't be too far from Surprise or the arena but not in the middle of nowhere? How far is the airport from everything? How is the weather there in January?

Finally (for now), food: I live on pizza and would love to hit Pizzeria Bianco. Where is that place in relation to the arena. I guess I'll have more specific questions when I decide where to stay. Also, where would be a great place to grab a good steak without breaking the bank?

Thanks for any help and can't wait to get down there.

Sarge18 is offline   Reply With Quote