View Single Post
Old
11-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Sarge18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
You're welcome! Just do me a favor and secretly route for the poor Yotes when ya can!

It's very likely you can buy tickets the day of the game but since you're coming all the way out here on vacation I would not take the chance on something going wrong. Since you can't get your seats online, just call a ticket rep (480-563-puck) and order through them. They will be able to assist you in getting the section of your choice.

It of course varies but generally people start lining up for Pizzeria Bianco a little before it opens which is at 5pm (fyi it's closed on Mondays). It will of course be more crowded on the weekends. There is a small wine bar owned by the same people right next door that you can chill at while you wait for your name to be called. There are also tables outside between the two places where you can relax. Basically they know you'll be waiting a long time and try to at least make it bearable. One thing to consider, if you have 6 or more people in your party, you can make reservations.

Oh and I realized that I skipped your original weather in January question. In a nutshell there are few places in the US that will rival Phoenix weather in January. It will be sunny during the day and unless you're out till the wee hours of the morning, you're unlikely to see any temps below 50 degrees, maybe even 60 degrees.
Thanks again for your help. Believe me, as a Devil fan and fan of the underdog, I have a soft spot for the Coyotes.

I've been doing some research on places to stay and I found that people have been getting the SpringHill suites on West Bell Rd. in Glendale/Peoria for as low as $38 a night. Looks pretty close to Surprise and not too far from the arena. Any thoughts on that area?

Sarge18 is offline   Reply With Quote