View Single Post
Old
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

vCash: 500
Just got back from the game... it's nice to see most of what I saw live translated through the TV as well. The Kings played their butts off tonight, and I thought were the stronger overall team.

I knew that 5 on 3 would come back to bite us, and it did. We score on that and we get at least one point tonight - maybe 2.

The top line Frolov - Kopitar - Williams was O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G. Good god they did everything but score on several shifts tonight. It was ridiculous how good they were.

The team misses Smyth already. I really don't want to compare him with Frolov because they are two completely different players. Let's hope it's only 7 or 8 games and not 15 or 16. I do think Frolov, most of the night, played to his strengths.

Williams deserves his own mention. He was just outstanding tonight in every way. Stoll had a fantastic game as well.

So many Kings did so well tonight... just weren't rewarded for it. Sooo many chances... just couldn't cash in.

Losses like tonight's don't sting as much as others. When the effort is there, that's all you can ask.

- T

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote