Thread: Larry Brooks: Rozsival MUST GO
View Single Post
Old
11-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken View Post
It's not looking for a scapegoat at all. I don't even hate Rozsival. I just think that his production, play, and cap hit are MORE of a hindrance than letting a younger guy step in for him. You honestly think playing Sanguinetti the amount of time Rozsival gets right now for a MUCH smaller cap hit isn't going to give the Rangers the same if not better chance to win?

In the short term its debateable, in the near future (1-2 years) it isn't. I'll wait for SoS or another person who loves Rozsival to come in here and bash me, but I'm trying to be realistic about the team moving forward (and yes being competitive this season).
So put Sanguinetti in! Obviously, Torts isn't bashful about benching a guy or using 'Pack players, so what's stopping him from making the assessment? Tell me!

Trust me MU, I'm all for seeing who's capable of what. What I'm not for is making a bold declaration of instant success for an AHL'er who was literally blown away in camp 8 weeks ago by almost all of his competition.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote