View Single Post
Old
11-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Mr Underhill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsled Gainey View Post
You're telling me you'd take LK2 over Smaby? Really?

I don't think its as cut and dry as that man. Lundin and his agent expressed in training camp that if he didn't get a shot, he wanted out. Maybe this is it, maybe we are shopping him, maybe there IS a market for Mike Lundin.

This should be very, very interesting.
I didnt say that...I said theres got to be a reason that he hasnt played yet. Im sure that if the coaching staff thought that putting him in the lineup gave us the best chance to win that he would be playing.

I dont like Krajicek, but other than the fact that they might be shopping him (which has been going on for 1/4 a damn season) there is probably a reason that hes been playing and Smaby hasnt. Maybe Smabys out of shape, maybe hes got a bad attitude with the coaching staff, who knows.

People were comlaining like this when Tyrell and Ashton didnt make the team out of training camp.

And its not like we have Chris Pronger down in the minors wasting away. Smaby looked good last year for us but so did Eminger and Murphy at times. Its not like he shined on the Detroit blueline.

Have some faith in the coaching staff...theres no conspiracy and theyre not trying to make the fans upset just for the sake of it.

BTW...I like Smaby. I like his physical style. But Im not whining cause hes not playing. He'll get his shot.

Last edited by Mr Underhill: 11-21-2009 at 11:26 AM.