Almost, oh well; 3-2 loss to Wings in SO
View Single Post
11-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Join Date: Mar 2007
First loss in SO, but this game has so many positives...
- Kostitsyn, Pleks & Cammalleri were $$$ tonight, hopefully they can be our top line for the stretch without Gionta and GOmez
- Kudos to JM. His system is sinking in and making us a competitive team despite all the injuries. Our 5v5 play is really good, while our PK seems fixed. PP should be coming along as well
- This was Bulldogs vs Detroit and yet wecame back into the game and got a point out of it
- Kostitsyn and Price are BACK (and so is OB!!)
BGL - without that 6 min penalty, do we win this game? Either way, BGL is playing himself not only out of the team, but out of the NHL
- As much as I like JM's coaching overall, I don't get why he keeps icing Bergeron in key situations like when there's only 2 min left to the 3rd, its tied, and Datsyuk-Zetterberg are on the ice
Anyway...I think we played a great game!
View Public Profile
Holy Puck's albums
Find More Posts by Holy Puck