View Single Post
Old
11-21-2009, 09:15 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
I've found the Warriors to be very durable but don't perform as well as Easton. I have a Dolomite Smyth and another Kovalchuk but I don't use either of them. They just seem OK to me so I end up kicking them to the curb for something else. I'm using a Sherwood RM 19 Coffey right now and will buy another one when this one is done. I'm 6 ft, 190 lbs, playmaker/shooter, playing hockey for 15 years so I rely on my stick to be perfect for me every game. The Warrior sticks I use just seem to be missing something, they're like a pretty girl with a moustache. It is funny though how widely the opinions of their sticks are. Some feel they are durable, some think they break too easy. Some say they perform great, others say they are too heavy. I think a lot of it has to do with your weight, style of play and whether or not durability outweighs performance. Price-wise I've never found them to be more expensive than any stick out there but I live within driving distance of Hockey Monkey and Hockey Giant so I get to price compare when it comes to all my equipment.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote