View Single Post
Old
11-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canesnecu View Post
My buddy has taken a beating here for 3 years now, it wont change until he either morphs into a Proger-Lidstrom clone or he leaves for good. Wouldnt you rather just take a shot at me?

Nice backpeddle on Ward's personal character assault. Since when is a vagina character trait, last I checked it was an anatomical part and based on above comments, there seems to plenty of evidence about Bab's missing vagina.
And Babs has been taking a beating the entire offseason. Talks about how JR knew what he was doing, how Babs wasn't a big part of the team anyway, etc.

Then the season starts, our PP is in the toilet, JR's "great" offseason moves are right there beside it, and we're in the running for a top 3 pick.

I'm not saying Babchuk would change that (as I mentioned in the other topic), just that he couldn't be worse than some of the defensemen we have employed now. We can talk about "physical play" all we want, but the fact of the matter is, the last two times we've been to the ECF, it hasn't been on "physical play".

And again, you can call it a personal character assault, I'm calling it a fact. Ward is old. He, like Brindamour, are playing like their age right now. Ward's play was masked last year by playing with a Norris-winner, which somehow eluded JR.

Blueline Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote