View Single Post
Old
11-25-2009, 12:16 AM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
Rinaldo doesn't sound like a checking line player. He sounds like a cheapshot artist who no one is going to want on the team, and we're going to have to have more conferences with the GM and coach to try and figure out how to get him to cut the crap and feed us some junk about how "he can be a player in this league, we just got to get him to stop with the shenanigans" instead simply having ALL 23 guys on your AHL roster who already know how to conduct themselves on the ice properly. When Rinaldo is signed, and his deficiencies are magnified by older, smarter players, I'm sure I'll have more to say about it then.
Rinaldo has been excellent since the Hunter brothers acquired him. I also like the fact he's a little ball of hate. And it's funny to hear about how "no one will want him on the team" when the talk here in London is just how important he is to the team. He does the dirty work that no one else wants to do. I like the fact he's not afraid to get his hands and nose dirty, will do whatever it takes to win and if it means doing something dirty, so be it. All what the guy wants to do is win and he'll do anything to win. There's not enough players like that in the Philadelphia farm system right now. He's going to be a very important player. And on top of it, Rinaldo is even being considered for the checking line on Team Canada's WJC team, so they obviously see something that they like about his game.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote