View Single Post
Old
11-25-2009, 06:51 AM
BringBackStevens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
I envy other teams who have good prospect systems. I just like the see the up and comers get a shot at making the squad. Then I turn and look at our prospect system and my mind sorta goes numb. I know we havent had too many picks, but there are always diamonds in the rough somewhere and we havent got ANY of them. I still love the Pronger trade, dont get me wrong, but we better get some higher picks in the this draft because the first 2 round are looking pretty solid.
What are you, a fortune teller?

Quote:
I am big into prospects because I think that in a situation like we have now with Betts and Powe gone, and you are in a need to call up NODL?!?!?!? there is something wrong with your prospect system. Like I said before, I wish we gave Maroon a shot before Nodl since we already know what Nodl is about.
I don't think you have much of a clue what call ups look like league wide. Nodl is an adequate fill in, especially as the 3rd guy in line from the Phantoms.

You don't always just call up your best prospect. Bringing up Maroon to play 5 minutes is not good development of a prospect that very much needs that time in the minors. I'm not sure why people refuse to accept this

BringBackStevens is offline   Reply With Quote