View Single Post
Old
11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
It's to my knowledge that Rozsival is this seasons apparent whipping boy. But I've always been a fan of Rozsy- and at his salary he's a steal. I've noticed he's gradualy steadied his game as the season has progressed here. He's beginning to adjust to Torterella's style as of late. His defensive game is coming around; look at tonights game. He came up big in the overtime. He layed into Horton numerous times breaking up dangerous situations. He was arguably one of the better d-men tonight. Loved the physical edge.

I think he's a key component to this team. He has a nice arsenal. He's one of those guys where no part of his game is better than the other. They mantain an elevated level. A hard shot( I can see Rozsy eventually work his way onto the 2nd PP unit) and can be solid defensively while showing an edge. Let's not forget he is coming back from hip surgery- which can be part of the reason why his game is taking time to shape this season.
Uh....what?

He is making money a top #2 defenseman makes...he is NOT a top 2 dman by any means. Hes a top 4 dman and at times this season..hes looked like a#6 dman.

That said, he was great the first year we had and him has gotten worse every season since...but he did have his best game tonight of the year.

FLYLine24 is offline   Reply With Quote