View Single Post
Old
11-26-2009, 11:10 AM
JBernierFan
Drink up!

vCash: 500
I think Lokti had a few good moments before his injury. I remember 3 distinct times he went after the Oilers player with the puck and took it away from them. One of them was Penner who was coming down the wing in the neutral zone and he pick pocketed him, before passing to Fro.

I think personally that Frolov looked just as lost. I may get flamed for this, but the last several games, Frolov looks like a player who I would trade at the deadline. He's playing with no heart, doesn't take shots and when he possess the puck he does until they take it away. He's not even getting it to his open teammates. Sad because I like Frolov when he's trying and being effective.

Quick made the saves he needed to. There really weren't any shots that caused him to make an amazing save, but that's not his fault.

JJ, Greene and 44DD had a great game. Drew was Drew. OD was a beast sticking up for his teammates.

Simmonds probably had one of his best games of the year. He was tough, carried the puck up the ice and had 1 goal, 1 assist. Great to see since his last game sucked.

Overall, a game that we needed to win and we did. Not amazingly exciting, but on the road they don't need to be. I hope for at least a point tonight.