~HF SEL Fantasy League Rules~
View Single Post
09-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Join Date: Apr 2003
~HF SEL Fantasy League Rules~
OK... here are the rules i am suggesting for our SEL Fantasy League, and would prefer for how the league works, based on what seems like the simplest way to keep track of things:
- All teams will have a starting line-up of 12 forwards, 8 defensemen and 1 goaltender that is due before the beginning of Elitserien.
- All extras on each team must be turned in as well, in the order in which the GM would like them to be 'dressed' in case of an unforeseen injury or healthy scratch.
- Each GM may change their line-up as much as they would like, but all changes must be made in between rounds of Elitserien in order to be counted. In other words, if a GM decides to make a change in their line-up in the middle of a round, the change will not go into effect until the next round. Any change must be sent to me via e-mail or PM before the beginning of a round for it to take effect in that round.
- If a player in a GM's starting line-up does not play during a round, and the GM does not take him out of the line-up prior to the round, the 1st player on the GM's extras list will be counted in his place. If the GM does not have enough extras at the position to substitute, than a score of 0 will be recorded for that line-up spot.
- Trades: GMs may make trades in between rounds as often as they wish. However, neither team involved in the trade can end up with more than 25 players on their roster. If they do, they must release a player back into the free agent pool. Trades are indicated by both involved teams e-mailing or PM'ing me or another HF SEL Fantasy League GM with the details.
- Free Agents and Waivers: Players that join the SEL during the season will be available after the start of the season via a waiver policy. The team that currently is in last place in the standings will have first chance to pick up the player(s), and if that team chooses the player, they must simultaneously release someone off of their roster. If they choose not to take the player, the team with the next lowest point total will have a chance, and so on upwards in the standings. Before the season starts, players may be taken at will, on a first come, first serve basis. After the season starts, players that have been passed over in both of the league drafts will be Free Agents and can be picked up by anyone at any time, provided they do not exceed their roster maximum. Waiver and Free Agent transactions may not be made in the middle of a round - only in between rounds - or the change will not go into effect until the next round.
- There are a few times in the season in which games are played out of order (ie DIF vs. FBK round 11 game is played in between rounds 14 and 15 on the 28th of October, etc.). In these instances, the starting line-ups of the GMs who have players on those teams (probably all the GMs) will be the same as they were for the other games in the round in which the game is meant to be. In other words, all games meant to be in round 11 will have have the same starting line-ups, regardless of the date on which the games are played.
: Goals = 5 points, Assists = 3 points, PIM = 0.5 points, +/- = plus or minus 1 point
- In the case of a shoot-out, only the player that scores the winning goal will be awarded points.
: SO = 5 points, 1 goal allowed = 3 points, 2 goals allowed = 2 points, 3 or more goals allowed = 0 points, scoring a goal = 20 points, scoring an assist = 5 points
-Goals scored into an empty net will not be counted against a goaltender.
ok, if i have missed anything, or if you have any questions, suggestions or comments about the above rules, please ask, suggest or comment
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by GoGoHuselius