View Single Post
Old
11-29-2009, 06:04 PM
ColonialsHockey10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabborik View Post
Why trade forwards when your fourth in the eastern conference for goals scored? and bottom 5 in goals against?

Why are you going to trade away offense, and **** that up, when the defense is what needs to be fixed?

People love to fix problems that dont exist, and ignore the giant gaping ones that are the cause of this teams lack of success
Wait, so you honestly can say without hesitation that you are happy with this team's offense? In my post I even explained the only defenseman with a realistic chance of being traded is Girardi. Nobody wants Redden or Rosy, and Sather would be dumb to trade MDZ, Gilroy or Staal, because all 3 have a realistic shot at being very good defensemen, with Staal and MDZ knocking at the door.

You can say with pride that you are happy to have Higgins, Drury, Callahan and Avery as secondary scoring? If you think my post is crazy, yours is even more ridiculous because you are satisfied with this team's offense outside of Gaborik. Doesn't need to be fixed? Give me a break. Have fun with Callahan on our first powerplay unit and Higgins/Avery anchoring our second unit. A stud defenseman doesn't make this team a contender, there are way to many ****ing problems.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote