Old
11-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Classic Devil
Spirit of 1988

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
I do like the D and obviously the Top-line is established, but that's about it.

Rolston being a year older and on the decline doesn't particularly scare me either. You've got a lot of youth on a team playing big roles. Tedenby/Josefson I can't see being significant threats next season. A 4th line of 2 rookies and a sophomore, would be too green to excel, who've you got to take their spots when they get burned by an offensive team over and over?

I think the team Washington built would eat the Devils alive. I also believe my Flames would as well.
This Devils lineup is the same lineup that is currently devouring the NHL, except I added Cormier and Josefson/Tedenby and it's without injuries. If they don't work out, I call up Sestito to fourth line center, move Bergfors back up to second line wing, put Halischuk back on the third line, and put Leblond/Peters back in at the fourth line.

And there's no way Halischuk/Zharkov/Cormier would get beaten. Zharkov is a defensive machine, Halischuk already fills the role of checking winger, and Cormier was the shutdown guy for team Canada's WJC team, he can handle it.

Lastly, Rolston isn't on the decline - he's on pace for 30 goals.

Classic Devil is offline   Reply With Quote