View Single Post
Old
11-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Jeds2StepOpus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStanleysMug View Post
It's laughable how it has been suggested that Fedetenko was at fault for actually playing hockey and trying to block a shot with his skate, while in doing so supposedly running into that side show number 16. Apparently people do not know what a slew foot is. It's not clipping somebody's back skate. Its simultaneously using your upper body as leverage to send the opposing players upper body backwards, while using your leg to take out his feet. Nothing like this occurred in that game.
Trying to kick someone's skate out from behind, is close enough. And it's interesting the puck was already headed the other way, which Fedotenko clearly saw occuring and he still followed through with his skate, in kicking out Avery's leg.

But don't let that get in the way of your Penguin orgasm.

As usual, a Penguins' "fan" finds no wrong doing by any of his Penguin players. Oh dear, I'm so shocked

I know one thing for sure, if both those events occured with the roles completely reversed; Penguins' "fans" and Mario......would be storming the league offices screaming bloody murder and delivering such a dramatic and emotional "We're Victims" performance to the league and any media outlet they could find; that Hollywood would load up the Oscar and drive it Pittsburgh.

In other news, I see you're not so above it all. Couldn't even refrain from calling Avery a sideshow. This coming from a "fan" of a team that had Jarko Ruttu, The King Of Dirty, Cowardly Hits and Stick Work; wearing the Penguins jersey for two seasons, And you pumped your chest out and cheered wildly everytime Jarko Ruttu delivered yet another one of his dangerous, cowardly hits.

Something Seasn Avery doesn't really do. And has rarely done in his career.

I guess your lovely, little rant was just another example of the typical Penguins "fan" verbal diarrhea.