View Single Post
Old
11-30-2009, 09:54 AM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Jeez, LL, there is no need to get so vengeful. I have no doubt that you see this as something persona, but nothing could be further from the truth. I call it as I see it. Always have. I'll never win Mr. Congeniality of the ATD but I'm not biased.

If you haven't noticed, I try to comment on every single series. I can't help but reply to the most outlandish comments and, well, in round 1 you just about had the market cornered on outlandish comments.

You're out in round 1 again. You can blame me if you like. I'm sure you think I was "campaigning" against you with the "garbage that I call my thoughts" but if you want to know why you're out yet again after another 7th-place finish, look in the mirror. Every draft you do the exact same thing - draft the same players (mostly leafs, sentimental picks, and recent players), present no new information to value them better, and use weak arguments like career totals and "they can score whenever they want". Everyone here is learning but I'm not sure you are.

It's always someone else's fault when you lose. It's usually the voters who don't know a good team when they see one, or the "old boys club" keeping you down (speaking of which, if there was an old boys club wouldn't you be a member?) but if I have to be your goat this time, LL, so be it.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote