View Single Post
Old
11-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Komarov47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Because hockeybuzz said so.

Jean-Francois Jacques would be a good lower type player.

Ryane Clowe is struggling on an offensive powerhouse like the Sharks. He's a big boy who does use his size and would be nice in the top 6, as size up front is something we're lacking.

Dustin Byfuglien - another big body who goes to the net. He's a bit of a gentle giant, but if need be, he will fight.

Andrew Ladd - Might not be an option since the hit on D'Agostini, but a big body with speed and some offensive touch.

Jack Skille - a good size player who could be a bit of a project like Pouliot.

Ben Eager - A goon that does what he's suppose to do and tough as well as being useful on the ice and has speed. Eager would also be a RFA and would allow us to trade, or waive Laraque.

Martin Hanzal - 6'5 big centre who is struggling in Phoenix this year. Would still cost a pretty penny, but could very well be worth it.

Ryane Clowe, or Martin Hanzal would be the biggest "Splash" if we got either one of them, but you don't need to trade the farm for one star player. We could sign one, or actually trade assets for one if we didn't have Gomez.

EDIT: David Backes would be nice too, but I think that might be the biggest pipe dream I've listed.
I really really hope Bob won't bring Hanzal in Montreal, this dude is a disappointement since the beginning (just like Mueller), we have enough young guns, we need experience, we need guys who know the game. We have some young guys in our farm that we can trade for, maybe Weber (Subban will surpass him), Stewart, Wyman, White even Big Gill, Ryan Malone is the good fit for the Habs. No joking, he can fight, can hit, can score, he's 6'4 224 lb, 45 pts, 26 goals, 19 assists last year.