Old
09-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Mathieu Lavergne
AKA Saku K.

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Mathieu Lavergne
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Archer wont see the ECHL nor will Shasby. Archer should get a good amount of ice time, and he will be in the starting lineup unless something goes very wrong at camp. Jarvis will put the best players on the ice to win it's his job, and Savard is watching over the Dogs, it's his job, and I'd safely say he wont send his pick to the ECHL he is too talented IMO.

Camp for the Dogs just opened now, but here's how I see it

Beauchemin-Top blueliner maybe get wears the A or C
Homlqvist- Top pairing with Beauchemin (I assume he's very good)
Hainsey- 2nd pairing unless he's a Hab
Archer- 2nd pairing
Shasby- 3rd pairing LD
Plante- 3rd pairing
Van Hoof- 3rd to 4th pairing LD

Plus there's Villeneuve, MacLellan who could get signed. Both could be sent back to juniors or Hamiton or ECHL.

One of Hainsey, Beauchemin, Bouillon makes the Habs. 2 making the Habs would be a surprise, IMO.

Beauchemin Homlqvist
Hainsey Archer
Shasby Plante
Van Hoof
Basically, you are expecting that none of Bouillon, Traverse or Dykhuis will play in the AHL? I don't see the Habs carrying 9 defensemans: Komisarek, Markov, Souray, Dykhuis, Traverse, one of Bouillon/Hainsey/Beauchy, Brisebois, Rivet, Quintal. I know there is a possibility one of Bouillon/Traverse/Dykhuis get picked up at the waiver draft, something I hope will happen, but do you seriously think the Habs will carry 9 defensemans?