View Single Post
Old
12-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
I agree with you, Kovalchuk would be a great player to have here, but he seems more out of reach than Vinny.

Stamkos has emerged as their #1 center, and Vinny is sitting on the 2nd line with 2 decent wingers. He'd be welcome here with open arms, and would definitely be an upgrade over Gomez. Vinny would be our #1 center, our 1a player that we've been craving. I think he would thrive with JM.

However am I the only one who thinks trading Gomez after 20 games is in poor taste? I mean we just got the poor guy and we ship him again? I duno, feels really awkward in my opinion.
It does. But if that kind of oppurtunity arises, what do you do, just sit back and watch someone like TO trying to take Vinny away?

It's a business and I'm sure Gomer would understand. And he wouldn't be going to such a bad place, I mean, the owners suck donkey balls and can go ape **** at each other's troats, but for the rest, they have a young core like the Habs and he would have sunshine all year long, which would be fitting for a mexican born in Alaska.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote