View Single Post
Old
12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
RR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
To be fair about it, the team should probably credit existing STH's for the difference towards season tickets next season. If I was a STH this season and saw this go down, that is what I would want.

I know as a former STH I've seen that the benefit of being one is not that significant for the Coyotes, and you can find cheaper deals as the season progresses and you are not tied to going to every game if that is an issue for you. I know they have the program where you can trade tickets for games, but it doesn't make up for the other conveniences of buying off Craigslist/Ebay or even holding out for these types of deals.
I hear you, but it's not always about money. It' important, don't get me wrong. But I like the convenience of knowing I have the same seats for every game; IF the team makes the playoffs I get to go and get first crack at additional seats; I receive comp tickets throughout the season; I get opportunities to buy additional discounted tickets in all sections to all games throughout the season; if I can't make a game I can bank those seats and exchange them for a future game; and with the Ambassador's Club this year I get the shot at more comp seats, maybe a suite, and other stuff.

IOW I get to spend the season relaxing, knowing I have my seats and get to focus on hockey instead of daily trying to chase down the best deal.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote