Old
12-02-2009, 10:18 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
1. bench rozy. call up heikkenin and see what he brings. from what i read hes ready and has a mature 2 way game. rozy is brutal. and please for the love of god, take him off he pp.
Another rookie on the blueline is the answer?

Quote:
2. penalties. this team takes too many bad penalties. i would make those players accountable. thats whats killing this team, not to mention our best offensive players play the pk as well which is taxing them. take gabby off the pk. leave the pk to boyle, drury, higgins and callahan.
How do you make the players accountable?

Quote:
3. over playing the top dogs. the 1st line cant dominate if they are gassed. torts plays those guys way too much. why is gaby playing a ton in a blowout game ? killing penalties. prospal 23 minutes ?? you friken kidding me.
Overplaying the only line that's producing is a mistake?

Quote:
4. pull it back a bit torts. if all your forwards cant score, playing a pressure games to create chances which in turn results in missed shots and turnovers, is plain stupid. time to eat some crow and dial it down a bit and play some defense. not sayin become tom renney but certainly lets change it up and take control of the neutral zone and play more conservatively given that we cannot score.
You mean like the coach last year did and was killed around here?

Quote:
5. put kotalik back on the pp point.
A given.

Quote:
6. brashear shouldnt even dress most games let alone play on the 2nd line. please stop with that.
Pick your poison: Brashear, Voros or this team getting even more pushed around then they already are.