Thread: Larry Brooks: Brooks Orpik wanted to be a Ranger
View Single Post
Old
12-02-2009, 10:07 AM
RegalRangers

vCash: 500
Which came first? The chicken (the offense drying up) or the egg (Torts making questionable decisions)?

Everyone is to blame (aside from Gaborik and Prospal). You know what, we type "aside from Gaborik and Prospal" so often that we should just use an acronym. AFGAP.

AFGAP the players on this team have been offensively abysmal. And it's not helping to see Rozsival on the pp. When I see Rozsival on the pp it makes me feel like the players are going to have to figure something out because the coach is just blindly swapping players all over the place trying to find something that works. Why is Drury on the point instead of Ales? Is Torts punishing Kotalik for his even strength play by making our entire pp suffer? The guy was brought here for the pp and the shootout. It's not some big surprise that he's not a very good even strength player. Keep him on the 4th line. Why are we trying to make Kotalik something he's not while Drury can't even be what he's supposed to be?

We've got a plethora of questionable coaching decisions coupled with inexplicably bad play. I don't think one is cause and the other is effect. I don't think solving one of the problems will solve the other.

RegalRangers is offline   Reply With Quote