View Single Post
Old
12-03-2009, 09:44 AM
blahblah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feicht View Post
It's cool that despite the recent SKID the boys are still in the playoff picture, but they really need to pick it up to avoid sliding out. I know it's a broken record,
I think it's a sign of the times that a 4-3-3 record over 10 games is a "skid". Expectations are higher to be sure. That's a good thing. The road trip was ugly to be sure, but we've seemed to have recovered. All things aside, we're almost .500 on the road and have a good record at home. I think we're just all waiting for that "next step" with this team. It's confusing to watch us to be sure.

Quote:
but I'm really getting fed up with all of Hitchcock's excuses and think it's time he takes a long look in the mirror.
Which excuses are you referring to? I've tried to figure out for years which ones piss people off, because it's pretty much the same from the majority of coaches. The coaches on elite teams don't have to answer the questions that can lead to things that sound like excuses nearly as often.

If you looking for Hitch to take responsiblity for a Russ turnover leading to a short handed goal, or Mason letting in a wrap around to lose the game in the third, you're going to die bitter.

Quote:
All that said... Mason looked better last game, so maybe we can pull this one out
Mason's been pretty good in 8 of his last 10 starts. He's been giving us the chance to win most nights.

This month is huge. The schedule is favorable. It would be nice to finish the year out strong, starting tonight. I predict a good game. Go Jackets.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote