View Single Post
Old
12-18-2004, 12:19 PM
SENSible1*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by my statement
"Let's just say that I believe the incentive to speed the game up would be far greater for the NHL in the replacement scenario than it has been for the past 5 years."
Quote:
Originally Posted by your misrepresentaion
Remember too thar Bettman has intentionally made the game crap over the last 10 years so that when the replacement players come in, they can improve the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by my statement
"Most can't tell the difference and a large number would pay even NHL level prices just to make a point to the NHLPA. Of course, they won't be forced to as ticket prices will be significantly lower."
Quote:
Originally Posted by your misrepresentaion
Well, if you listen to some of the more absurd arguments here (thunderstruck comes to mind) the NHL will increase its fanbase becuase the vast majority of hockey fans(and people in general) hate the players for being greedy and can't wait to stick it to them by watching replacement players
Hopefully you are intelligent enought to discern the difference. If you are, then this clearly displays your intellectual dishonesty.

I'm sure this whole situtation is a little frustrating for you. Please attempt at least to maintain a bit of dignity.